Benefits of Flax Seeds
Flax seeds are enriched with some of the most essential and basic nutrients that our body requires. Take a look:
1. They are cholesterol free, hence good for the heart as well.
2. They are a good source of fibre, aid in digestion, prevent constipation and help in suppressing hunger.
3. Other nutrients would include protein, magnesium, calcium, phosphorous, omega 3 (alpha linolenic acid), lignin and mucilage.
4. Regular consumption of flax seeds is good for skin, cancer prevention and facilitate weight loss.
5. Flax seeds are great for women's health. The lignans present in them help in battling high levels of estrogen and help in maintaining balanced hormonal levels.
6. According to a Delhi based weigh management expert and nutritionist Dr. Gargi Sharma, "Flax seeds can help reduce menopausal symptoms, such as flushing and night sweats. Flax seeds can also help women with irregular periods and those with extreme symptoms of PMS for example, headache, anxiety, mood swings etc. They also help in controlling heavy bleeding during menstruation, reduce the risk of breast cancer and improve uterine function."
7. In women, hair fall is often associated with hormonal imbalance and stress. Flax seeds are great for women health and therefore promote healthy hair as well.
8. They are also associated with reducing hypertension.
9. They are low in LDL (lipo protein) or bad cholesterol.
Natureland Organics Roasted Flaxseed 100 Gm
Natureland’s Organic Roasted Flaxseed is a scrumptious snack, roasted in roak salt, it contains all the benefits of Flaxseed. Even temperatures of 300 F (150 C) do not appear to substantially reduce the amount of ALA. Studies show that flaxseed may help fight everything from heart disease and diabetes to breast cancer. Some call it one of the most powerful plant foods on the planet. The strong fiber content, antioxidant content, and anti inflammatory content of flaxseeds make them really a wonder food!